Brawlhalla is a free-to-play fighting game developed by Blue Mammoth Games for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The game is published by Ubisoft, and now the Brawlhalla’s Brawlhalloween Event is officially live.
Crossplay for PlayStation 4 is also finally available with the launch of this event.
Brawlhalla’s Brawlhalloween Event
The update brings Halloween themed changes and additions to the game, from the main menu takeover, and daily login gold bonuses to players starting today.
The event also brings tons of new items that will remain in your inventories forever. These include the following
- Haunting colors for all Legends, available for 3,000 Gold or 20 Mammoth coins each
- Graveyard shift 2019 podium, available for 240 Mammoth coins
- Pumpkin Pyre animated avatar, available for 60 Mammoth coins
- RIP avatar, available for 6,000 Gold
- Jac-KO-Lantern KO effect, available for 200 Mammoth coins
1. Brawlhalloween Screenshot
2. Brawlhalloween Screenshot (6)
3. Brawlhalloween Screenshot
4. Brawlhalloween Screenshot
5. Brawlhalloween Screenshot
6. Brawlhalloween Screenshot
Legend skins, available for 140 Mammoth coins (each Legend skin comes with two weapon skins):
- New for 2019: Dusk Till Dawn skin
- New for 2019: Petra Reanimated skin
- Horseman Lucien skin
- Skel-asuri skin
- Werebat Ragnir skin
- Immortal Caspian skin
- Punkin Spice Yumiko skin
- Demonkin Diana skin
- The Monster Gnash skin
- Bewitching Scarlet skin, available for 200 Mammoth coins (comes with two weapon skins and an animated hat!)
PS4 Crossplay Now Available
PlayStation 4 players can finally play the game, and join lobbies with all the platforms the game is available on.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla.
Brawlhalla gathers 30 million players on PC, the PlayStation®4, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and the Nintendo Switch™ system.
Choosing from over 47 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions.
You can check more information about Brawlhalla at its official website.
What do you think about the event so far? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.