Amazon MMORPG leaked, New World which is an MMORPG that has been announced for some time now, but we haven’t really gotten any solid details, actual gameplay or screenshots to get an understanding of how the game will look or play.
From the game’s pre-order page description:
- New World is a massively multiplayer, open-ended sandbox game that allows you to carve your own destiny with other players in a living, hostile, cursed land.
- How you play, what you do, and whom you work with or against is up to you.
- Live on your own amidst the supernatural terrors or join with others to build thriving civilizations.
- In this evolving world that transforms with the changing of the seasons, weather, and time of day, the only limit is your own ambition.
- When you register, you will become a New World Insider and receive news updates. The release date and pricing for New World have not been set.
However, there seem’s to be a short leak that could very well be the game in it’s early stages and give us an idea what era, classes the game is going to be in.
Amazon’s MMORPG: New World Game Footage:
From the looks of this video it’s obvious this is in some rough alpha form, since the frame rate seems quite off and the visuals aren’t exactly up to industry standards. While the animations are definitely not in their final form and look clunky, the premise and setting is definitely something to look out for.
The game was first revealed back in September, 2016 with a quick look at the team talking about the game the game and some concept art was shown.
It’s nice to see developers still working on MMORPGs but it’s safe to say that the game is in very early stages but a trailer or reveal is definitely on the horizon.