NetherRealm is committed to updating Mortal Kombat 11 and give users the best possible version of the game as possible. While the game had a rocky start, it’s starting to become a very balanced and fair experience after tons of updates. Now the Mortal Kombat 11 Nintendo Switch May Patch Notes have been revealed.
Mortal Kombat 11 Nintendo Switch May Patch Notes
Here are all the updates, changes, and rewards that will be available for Nintendo Switch players
- Link with Mortal Kombat mobile app for bonus rewards
- Community “Thank You” gift with 500,000 Koins, 1,000 Souls, 1,000 Time Crystals, and 500 Hearts
- Bug fixes and overall stability improvements
- Soul Rewards increased 50%
- AI Fighter reaction times increased and max input length decreased
- Fatality count for head spikes decreased
- Move list and frame data corrections
- Integrated launch day gameplay server-side data
- Tweaks to online match-making
- AI adjustments
- Corrected some incorrect instruction text in tutorial mode
- Increased rewards for breakables in The Krypt
- Adjusted rewards from AI Battle mode
- Increased Koin rewards for winning Ranked Matches
Towers of Time
- Modifier damage reduction for fire, DoT, electric storm, etc.
- Modifier intervals in the Gauntlet increased
- Adjusted AI difficulty curve
- Further opponent health reductions in higher level Towers
- Adjusted and removed modifiers from many Daily Towers
- Increased Koin Rewards for kompleting Towers and Tower Platforms
- Increased Dragon Challenge Koin rewards
- Increased post fight Koin rewards
- Increased amount of Hearts earned from Fatalities, Brutalities, and Mercies
- Lowered modifier damage for many modifiers
- Adjusted the lifespan of several modifiers
- Dramatically increased cooldowns on Tag Assist modifiers
- Several Gift/Curse Modifiers are now considered projectiles allowing them to interact with moves that effect projectiles as intended
- Adjusted Gauntlet difficulty and progression requirements
- Disabler Konsumables now work with all intended modifiers
- Improved targeting for several Konsumables
- Sektor Hunter Killer Protocol Modifier is now disabled by the Rocket Disabler Konsumable
- Corrected some multipliers on Augments for some characters which were inconsistent with others
- Fixed incorrect Armor interactions with some Modifiers
- Decreased Konsumable cooldowns for players
The Community Gift has been distributed via the above update for Nintendo Switch players that has 500,000 Koins, 1,000 Souls, 1,000 Time Crystals, 500 Hearts, as a thank you.
Please make sure you log in and claim your Community Gift by May 20, 2019, at 8 am CST/6 am PST.
The best Mortal Kombat yet?
From a mechanical standpoint, there is no NetherRealm title that can top this. Mortal Kombat 11 not only expands on the brilliant ideas from Mortal Kombat X and Injustice 2, but it adds so many new mechanics and features to turn it into the best title yet.
Another thing to note is how excellent the tutorial is this time around. New and returning players have tons to learn here, with basic and advanced techniques for you to utilize each character perfectly.
Mortal Kombat 11 Guides
While you’re here, make sure you read our various other guides on Mortal Kombat 11 and how you can make your experience even better.
- How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Crashing Issues on PS4, PS4 Slim, and PS4 Pro
- How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Crashing Issues on Nintendo Switch
- How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Crashing Issues on PC
- How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Launching Issue on PC
- How to Fix Mortal Kombat 11 Audio Issues on PC
- How To Fix Mortal Kombat 11`Stutter Issue on PC
- Mortal Kombat 11 Crashes and Errors Mega Guide, Everything You Need To Run The Game
- Mortal Kombat 11 Tier List: The Best Characters in the Game Right Now
What do you think about the Mortal Kombat 11 Nintendo Switch May Patch Notes? Are you enjoying the game? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.