Stardew Valley 1.4.5 is now available and addresses a few sound issues that players have been facing. The patch notes include a few more fixes as well.
The game is one of the best indie titles to grab, and you can grab it’s soundtrack on sale right now.
Stardew Valley 1.4.5 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the latest update
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the game would initialize incorrectly and start without audio.
- Fixed an issue where passable objects, such as torches, could block you from attacking enemies that are standing nearby.
- You can now reclaim the Ancient Seed crafting recipe from Gunther if you donated an Ancient Seed artifact and collected only the seed and not the recipe.
- Fixed an issue that would allow animals to walk on certain water tiles alongside some bridges.
- Wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be processed into artisan goods.
- Fixed the Lewis statue letter not granting its reward in the Simplified Chinese localization.
Stardew Valley is one of the most successful solo indie games ever created. It is a true homage to Harvest Moon and provides a satisfying progression based cycle.
If you are the least bit interested in farming games, and progression systems that reward players, then this is the game for you.
Stardew Valley Soundtrack
You can purchase the game’s excellent soundtrack at a 40% discount from Steam, as part of the Steam Soundtrack Sale.
The game also features multiplayer and is available on most consoles including the Nintendo Switch and mobile as well.
What do you think about the latest patch notes? Have these addressed any issues you were having? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.