With the release of Patch 7.20, Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges leaked in the files and we are happy to report that these challenges are a piece of cake. Overall it looks like Epic is making the easiest season yet. The challenges will go live next Thursday, on the 24th of January 2019. Keep in mind that these are as of the latest patch and MIGHT change, but the chances are low. Until Epic rolls out Patch 7.30 on Tuesday, the 22nd of January.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 Challenges Leaked
Here is your first look at the Season 7 Week 8 Challenges for the next week, the only difficult one will be shooting from a moving ATK or a flying plane. We hope that we need to deal minimal damage to enemies and planes are available at the LTM at the time of the challenges.
- Build structures
- Deal damage while in the passenger seat of a vehicle
- Eliminate opponents with an explosive weapon – 3 Eliminations
- Search Chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge – 7 Chests
- Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed
- Use a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad – 1 of either
- Stage 1:
- Visit Paradise Palms and Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction and Loot Lake in a single match
- Final Stage: Visit Haunted Hills and Wailing Woods in a single match
The quantities are not yet specified for challenges like Build Structures, damage done while in the passenger seat etc. Those numbers are added by Epic when the challenges go live.
For now, we have filled in our best guess for the values where they apply, the rest we will have to wait for Epic to release the challenges to put an official number once and for all.
The only thing you will need a cheat sheet for will be finding the secret battle star in the Search between challenge, the rest of these don’t need a cheat sheet.
Unfortunately, week 8 will give us a secret banner instead of a secret star, as week 7 rewarded us with a secret star, so now we are back to alternating between banners and stars. Completing week 8 will net you 5 tiers in the Battle Pass as opposed to 6 in week 7 due to the secret Battle Star.
What are your thoughts on the challenges? Let us know in the comments section below.