Resident Evil 2 Remake was one of our favorite games from this year and you can read what we thought about it in our detail review. CAPCOM has previously released free DLC for the game, but now a paid DLC will unlock all the bonus content and in-game rewards.
Resident Evil 2 Remake DLC Unlocks it all
There’s been a bunch of discussion about accessibility and difficulty over the past couple of weeks ever since Sekiro came out. This DLC however, is more or less a microtransaction that unlocks all the goodies player normally earn by completing the game multiple times, doing various challenges and exploring everything.
The “Resident Evil 2 All In-game Rewards Unlock” DLC, does precisely what you think, and you can purchase it for $4.99. Here’s what you will get for purchasing this DLC.
- Extra ‘The 4th Survivor’
- Extra ‘The Tofu Survivor’
- Bonus Weapons
- Concept Art
This is basically all the extra content that you’d actually have to work for, but you can for whatever reason, unlock it by paying for a DLC.
Here’s what you actually needed to do, to unlock these
- Extra ‘The 4th Survivor’ – Complete any “A” and “B” campaign scenario
- Extra ‘The Tofu Survivor’ – Complete “the 4th Survivor”
- Infinite Ammo Combat Knife – Find all 15 Mr. Raccoon Figurines
- Infinite Ammo Samurai Edge Pistol – Complete any campaign scenario on Standard in under 3 1/2 hours
- Infinite Ammo Submachine Gun – Complete any campaign scenario on Hardcore in under 2 1/2 hours
- Infinite Ammo Minigun – Complete any of Claire’s campaign scenarios on Hardcore in under 2 1/2 hours with 3 or fewer saves
- Infinite Ammo Rocket Launcher – Complete any of Leon’s campaign scenarios on Hardcore in under 2 1/2 hours with 3 or fewer saves
- Models and Concept Art – Complete specific in-game records
- Costumes – Various requirements and paid DLC
You can purchase these DLCs at the links below
What do you think about this DLC? Are you going to get it? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.