After Batman: Arkham Origins, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, Batman: Arkham Knight, Rocksteady Stories brings another action-adventure surprise for all the Batman fans and gamers in the form of a new experience.
Batman™: Arkham VR is set to release for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive on 25th April this year. Cool, ha?
Batman fans can now experience being actually in Gotham and Batcave.
Fighting as batman, using batman’s awesome gadgets, solving the Arkham’s mystery which revolves around saving the allies from the threats by playing as the world’s number one detective, this is just so cool to even write about. All of this experience can be orgasmic for all the nerds like me out there.
Batman Arkham VR System Requirements:
The official minimum system requirements are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4th Generation or better
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1060 / GTX 970 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage:10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Internet Connection: Any
- VR Headsets:hTC Vive or Oculus Rift