UC Browser just got updated with support for simultaneously opened 20 windows, more east to use interface and much better incognito mode for private browsing. You can download the UC Browser 11.15.890 APK with a direct link form the below if you haven’t received the update yet or want to install it manually.
This new updated apk also brings support for Android 7.1.1 devices as well bugs fixes for the older version. UC Browser can be used to replace Google Chrome which uses system resources heavily. Whereas the UC is light weight powerful web browser with builtin download manager and video player.
To install UC Browser 22.214.171.1240 APK on your phone or tablet:
- Download the apk from the above link
- Copy it to your phone.
- From Settings -> Security enable “Unknown Resources” to install downloaded APK.
- Now using your favorite Android file explorer go to download APK location on your phone and tap on it.
- Android will ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data.
What is UC Browser Android App?
UC is light weight and fast browser which is batter efficient and does not overload your system. You can browser, download and watch videos right in the app without have to download any external application. It also comes with a powerful ad-blocker which allows you to disable annoying flash ads while surfing the internet.
UC Browser 126.96.36.1990 APK TV Official Changelog:
- You can open 20 windows simultaneously now!
- Easy search and more beautiful interface
- Safer browsing experience with incognito mode